Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's the only way we know how to rock

There's always that one person that will always have your heart,
You never see it coming cause you're blinded from the start.



YESTERDAY!
Was frigging packed with events but a fun filled day! How fun manz.
Woke up early in the morning to go for the GG event @ AMK.
Met up with Bestieeee! The rest of the ASG ponned! Omgosh.


On the bus.




INSYIRAHHHHH!


Mrs Annie Lim (?!?!) Why is she here?! She's from Green club what!
Actually I also dont know why she's here. Hahaha extra.


Human chain, ha ha.


My ACL!




Newspaper & magazines.


Bottles, thanks for the bottles uncle at the drinks stall (:


You can see my guider in blue.

WE'RE GOOD CITIZENS OF S'PORE! COS WE RECYCLE!
Now, wont you do your part by recycling? :D




BESTIEEEE'S RECYCLING!


& ME. This is a pretty funny picture, come to think of it.

We weighed everything we had. Then we went to walk around.
Since its near AMK Hub, we went there to have our breakfast.
:D Had OCK & Waffles. Then we bussed back to school.


Look at Shafidah's kuku face.

Reached home at about 12 plus. Bathed & got changed. Why?
Cos' Im going to town with Bestie! Pss, she's gone MIA for a long time.
Mummy cooked lunch for me! Happy happy. Waited for her till 3.


:D




Skinnys :D


\m/ (!!)

Met up with Bestie again. Supposed to meet J* for my crumpler :D
We got lost cos we didnt know how to get to the Raffles place.
Finally, we reached. Walked around for abit since J* havent reach.


Mango smoothie. (Oh, Bestie said the guy working there's handome -_-")

J* came, we went to the crumpler shop! Yayness. Im happy happy!
But the bad thing is, they didnt have the Medium sized in purple.
So I got the lilac one, looks abit like purple :D Hah, arseeee.


Crumplers!


& MOREEEEE!

MY FIRST EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!
Thanks J*.


:D :) :D ;D x) =D 8-)
Look at my face(s)!

Mrted to Far East. Then J* left. Shopped around, then dinnered.
:D Mmm. I caused Bestie to have an improper meal, ate junk. Sorry!


She's happy.


Some floss milk toast.




Ah, me love :D


Toilet!

Shopped around Far East. There was super loads of people there.
Bestie & I got 2 tshirts. Then she got another 2 long dress thinggy.
She wanted the blue one, but the shopkeeper says the green's better D:

Mrted again, & we walked to Esplanade. Wow, how fun seriously.


My Bestie :D


Gahhh! So cute! Ha ha.

Talked & emo-ed there. Had fun seeing all the *TOOTS*. Hohoh.
Then at around 9 plus, we went to IMM cos she needa buy food home.




:D :D

IMM. Bestie bought LJS for her brother. Went to find Sissie at MM.
Her hair is like sosos Auntie! Hahahah. MM = Mr Mango.
:D Walked home together. The uncle gave her free jellies!

Sissie said the uncle told her I can start working at MM next week.
But the pay is darn low. If no one calls me latest by this week,
I'll go & work at IMM. Ha ha, regardless of the pay. Yaye :D

I wanna go to town again. Im sucha freak, ha ha. Town freak.
Now who's with me?!

2 more days to Sissie & my birthday! 5 more days, my love.

No comments: